Buster Cupcakes

Buster Cupcakes
Buster and I are making all the cupcakes out of "Hello, Cupcake" by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, like Julie Powell did with Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". We are open to gimmicks of any flavor!







Hey, nice cupcakes!







Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Lights!" and "Play Ball!"


It was the last night of a sort of a show where my job was to turn the twinkle lights on and off- so I made the Christmas lights for the gang.
I also made the Billiard Balls because we're all a little behind the eight ball now and then. I was hoping to add "International Pet Portraits in Cookies" to my long list of offerings- but I tried to mail the Boxer cookies to Belize Express Mail on May 12th and they still haven't got there yet- Express Mail was supposed to be 3 to 5 days. Oh those poor little Boxers looked a little forlorn in the photos- the cookies must be really forlorn in whatever customs pile-up they're in now.... I think we could safely mail some in the U.S.- we'll have to try that out. I could mix the chocolate and the regular rollout recipes to make some more dog-like coloring- and use peanut butter for shading- stay tuned!
That's 20 down, 30 to go! Mr. Filmschool is just happy that I found a hobby that keeps me from investing in any independent film projects... I told him he could call me "Chef". We're having fun practicing our penmanship, er, frosting-man-ship.... er, frosting-woman-ship.... edible text messaging.....





No comments:

Post a Comment