Buster Cupcakes

Buster Cupcakes
Buster and I are making all the cupcakes out of "Hello, Cupcake" by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, like Julie Powell did with Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". We are open to gimmicks of any flavor!







Hey, nice cupcakes!







Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Buster's Third Birthday

Special cake for a special guy- recipe for fruit-juice sweetened carrot cake from "I Can't Believe This Has No Sugar" by Deborah E. Buhr. Makes great cake for dogs and breakfast for people! I bought this book when it first came out when Mr. Filmschool and I were first dating and I made him some weird carob date cake and he was like "are our children going to have to eat stuff like this??" It was the first time he mentioned children, we were 24 and 26 or something. YES! our children have to eat this!




No comments:

Post a Comment