Buster Cupcakes

Buster Cupcakes
Buster and I are making all the cupcakes out of "Hello, Cupcake" by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, like Julie Powell did with Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". We are open to gimmicks of any flavor!







Hey, nice cupcakes!







Monday, April 27, 2015

Bad Santa

Sometimes we get around to having a "Bad Santa" party on Christmas night- wear your pajamas, bring a book for the book exchange, maybe sing a song, and eat cupcakes! This is one of our favorites- Saraswati, Hindu Goddess of music and poetry. Especially beloved for the Guittard Chocolate hair...
  Waaaay too many organic fruit juice sweetened cupcakes- I guess I will have to share the leftovers with Buster....
 My favorite horrible picture of me- I am Mrs. Hanukah Harry and Mrs. Claus. Bring on the hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment